It’s the most wonderful time of the year, with Children’s Heart Surgery Fund’s annual Christmas Party!
- Date: Sunday 10 December
- Time: 12noon – 3pm
- Location: New Dock Hall, Royal Armouries, Leeds
Tickets are now sold out. To be added to our waiting list, please call 0113 392 5742 or email email@example.com.
Our celebrations will start with a very special performance by Junior Frood (12-year-old UK Freestyle Street Dance Champion, Justin Beiber back-up dancer and British Citizen Youth Award Holder!) before we meet Father Christmas.
Children will be treated to a buffet lunch, bouncy castles, magician, toddler play area, face painting, indoor camp, name the teddy competition and more. They’ll also be a toy tombola and cake stand.
- Askern Music Fest are partnering with Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
- Your funding has helped detect congenital heart conditions early
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Alison Austin
- Where your money goes
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Adam Broadbent
- NHS England give Heart Unit the official green light
- Our new ambassador Dickie Bird
- What Do Trustees Mean To Children’s Heart Surgery Fund?
- Guest Blog: Why icelolly.com Support CHSF
- Marie Lees: Fundraiser of the Month