Easter Hunt, Eccup, Leeds
Come and join our egg-citing and free new event! Fun and chocolate guaranteed.
- Date: Sunday 2 April 2017
- Time: 2pm – 5pm
- Cost: Free
- Venue: Lineham Farm Children’s Centre, Swan Lane, Eccup, Leeds, LS16 8AZ (view map)
Our Easter Hunt will be organised around picturesque outdoor trails suitable for children of all ages. Katie Bear will need all the help she can get to find the missing eggs!
Free for all of our incredible heart families, afternoon tea will follow the hunt and provide an opportunity to chat and catch up on a Sunday afternoon.
All places have now been booked, please email email@example.com or call Holly on 0113 392 5907 to join our waiting list.
- Askern Music Fest are partnering with Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
- Your funding has helped detect congenital heart conditions early
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Alison Austin
- Where your money goes
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Adam Broadbent
- NHS England give Heart Unit the official green light
- Our new ambassador Dickie Bird
- What Do Trustees Mean To Children’s Heart Surgery Fund?
- Guest Blog: Why icelolly.com Support CHSF
- Marie Lees: Fundraiser of the Month