Kapow! Obstacle Course, Leeds
Run, jog or walk around the superhero-themed Kapow! Obstacle Course! Take on 10 inflatable obstacles, including a UV bubble tunnel and foam maze, set over a 5km route.
The event is open to everyone – all ages, abilities and groups of all sizes. Participants under 16 must be over 1.2m tall and each group of 6 children must be accompanied by at least two adults (even superheroes need a hand every now and then!).
Take part for Children’s Heart Surgery Fund and support children and adults born with congenital heart disease across Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire.
Date: Saturday 30 June 2018, from 11am
Location: Temple Newsam, Leeds
Adult (16+) entry is £20, with a suggested fundraising target of £50. Child entry is £15. Fancy dress is optional, but encouraged!
To book your place, please use our donate form to pay your entry fee. Make sure you enter the name of the event in Additional Comments at the bottom of the form.
Complete our fundraiser registration form to order your fundraising pack and t-shirt.
For more information, please email us at email@example.com or call 0113 392 5742.
- #FundraisingFriday – 16th Feb Edition
- Wear Red Day Press Round-up
- Fundraiser of the Month: Lottie Eastwood
- Askern Music Fest are partnering with Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
- Your funding has helped detect congenital heart conditions early
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Alison Austin
- Where your money goes
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Adam Broadbent
- NHS England give Heart Unit the official green light
- Our new ambassador Dickie Bird