Join us for an evening of mini-treatments, shopping, cocktails and fundraising, all in aid of Children’s Heart Surgery Fund!
Tickets cost £15 and include a welcome drink and delicious buffet. A cash bar will be serving cocktails, wine, beer and soft drinks throughout the evening.
Date: Thursday 2 November 2017
Time: 6pm arrival, to start at 6:30pm
Location: Novotel, 4 Whitehall Quay, Leeds LS1 4HR
We’ll be joined by The Nutritional Realist, Hälsa Wellbeing, Pura Cosmetics, Arbonne, Neal’s Yard, This Pampered Life, Beverley De Col, All Shape Up, Craftiosity, Temple Spa, Isiko, Lubylu and more to be announced soon!
As well as your free treatments, product samples and shopping, hear some top tips how to create a great capsule wardrobe, how to cope with stress, juggling exercise with a busy home life and of course, how your donations will support Children’s Heart Surgery Fund.
Incredible raffle prizes up for grabs will include Erno Laszlo products worth over £400, a Gazelli hamper worth over £350, a Family Portrait Experience at MI&Co The Portrait Studio, 3 course meal for two at Marco Pierre White, a meal for two at The Alchemist and an overnight stay for two at Novotel Leeds Centre.
To buy your ticket, visit our donate page, select a £15 donation and fill in your contact details. Make sure to mention Pamper Evening in the Additional Comments box and we’ll email you with further details as soon as we can.
For more information, please email us at email@example.com or call 0113 392 5742.
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Adam Broadbent
- NHS England give Heart Unit the official green light
- Our new ambassador Dickie Bird
- What Do Trustees Mean To Children’s Heart Surgery Fund?
- Guest Blog: Why icelolly.com Support CHSF
- Marie Lees: Fundraiser of the Month
- A Special Christmas Wish for a Special Family
- Claire & Miguel: Fundraisers of the Month
- Make some noise for Global’s campaign!
- Toby Strangeway: Fundraiser of the Month