White Rose Classic
The White Rose Classic is the premier road cycling sportive in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales.
Your chance to ride across some of the most spectacular scenery Britain has to offer, while enjoying Yorkshire-style hospitality with homemade sandwiches and other culinary treats.
Take part for Children’s Heart Surgery Fund and support children and adults born with congenital heart disease across Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire.
Date: Sunday 24 June 2018
Time: 6:30am – 6:45pm
Location: Ilkley Rugby Club, West Yorkshire
Choose a ride length to match your fitness and training goals:
Grassington 50 Short Route: Enjoy the unique Yorkshire scenery and friendly comradery
Settle 84 Medium Route: Boost your fitness for goals later in the summer
Hawes 114 Long Route: An authentic Yorkshire challenge
For more information, please email us at email@example.com or call 0113 392 5742.
- #FundraisingFriday – 16th Feb Edition
- Wear Red Day Press Round-up
- Fundraiser of the Month: Lottie Eastwood
- Askern Music Fest are partnering with Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
- Your funding has helped detect congenital heart conditions early
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Alison Austin
- Where your money goes
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Adam Broadbent
- NHS England give Heart Unit the official green light
- Our new ambassador Dickie Bird