Yorkshire Three Peaks
The Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge takes on the peaks of Pen-y-ghent, Whernside and Ingleborough.
These peaks form part of the Pennine range, and encircle the head of the valley of the River Ribble, in the Yorkshire Dales National Park. The Yorkshire Three Peaks route is 24 miles long, and includes 5,200ft (1,585m) of ascent.
Take part for Children’s Heart Surgery Fund and support children and adults born with congenital heart disease across Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire.
Date: Various (Saturday 5 May is now full, please email email@example.com to request additional places)
Time: 6:15am – 6:45pm
Location: Chapel le Dale, North Yorkshire
Entries into the challenge cost £70 per person, including a deposit of £14 required to reserve each place.
Everyone walks in groups of approximately 10, with their own mountain leader to guide and navigate. Support vehicles are included, with water top-ups and certificates at the end.
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 392 5742.
- #FundraisingFriday – 16th Feb Edition
- Wear Red Day Press Round-up
- Fundraiser of the Month: Lottie Eastwood
- Askern Music Fest are partnering with Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
- Your funding has helped detect congenital heart conditions early
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Alison Austin
- Where your money goes
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Adam Broadbent
- NHS England give Heart Unit the official green light
- Our new ambassador Dickie Bird