We have fantastic sponsorship opportunities – a chance for your firm to show your support by putting your name to one of our flagship events, high-profile projects or even a piece of equipment.
Could you sponsor one of our fundraising events or get involved in our favourite day of the year – our phenomenal Wear Red Day? An annual event which is supported by dozens of schools and businesses in Yorkshire and the Humber.
Or would you prefer to have your business sponsor an innovative new piece of equipment for the ward or a project to improve the facilities for patients and their families?
Whatever you choose, our high profile across the region means your support will be known to thousands of supporters and the wider public.
Cause-related marketing, or CRM, is a fantastic way to promote your brand at the same time as raising money and awareness for our work.
It’s proven to increase sales, encourage positive brand awareness and customer loyalty, and to generate new customers.
Have you got a product or service that would be suitable? We’ve got a unique route to market through with thousands of supporters across our social networking sites and our supporter magazine, BraveHearts, with a distribution of 5,000 copies each quarter.
By linking with us on a CRM project, you’ll get these great benefits:
- Increase sales, win new customers and retain existing ones
- Strengthen your brand awareness with a key point of differentiation
- Build trust in, loyalty towards, and a positive perception of your brand
- Increase online engagement through our social media channels
- Positive association with an award-winning, high-profile charity
- Make a real difference to children with heart disease and their families
Payroll giving is a tax efficient way for employees to donate to Children’s Heart Surgery Fund. The scheme lets you set up a regular donation from your salary before tax is deducted.
How payroll giving works
- You choose how much you want to donate
- Each payday, that donation comes out of your wages
- The tax office gives us tax on your donation – something that doesn’t cost you a penny but means we get more money!
- You can give as much as you like, and you can change or cancel your pledge at any time.
How to set up payroll giving
Your employer may already have a payroll giving scheme – so the first thing to do is check with your payroll or HR department.