First and foremost a HUGE thank you for fundraising for CHSF – your support will really make a difference to our patients and their families.
Guidelines for paying in any money you have raised:
These should be made payable to Children’s Heart Surgery Fund and posted along with the Paying In form and any sponsorship forms you may have to Children’s Heart Surgery Fund, Room 003, B Floor, Brotherton Wing, Leeds General Infirmary, LS2 3EX.
If you have collected cash you can bring this directly to our offices – Children’s Heart Surgery Fund, Room 003, B Floor, Brotherton Wing, Leeds General Infirmary, LS2 3EX.
Alternatively you can pay the cash directly into the Children’s Heart Surgery Fund bank account. The details are:
|Sort Code: 05-04-14|
If paying this way please put YOUR NAME as the payment reference so we can trace the money to you.
You may wish to bank the money into your own account and pay directly through the Donate button.
- Askern Music Fest are partnering with Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
- Your funding has helped detect congenital heart conditions early
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Alison Austin
- Where your money goes
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Adam Broadbent
- NHS England give Heart Unit the official green light
- Our new ambassador Dickie Bird
- What Do Trustees Mean To Children’s Heart Surgery Fund?
- Guest Blog: Why icelolly.com Support CHSF
- Marie Lees: Fundraiser of the Month