Muchos gracias to Ambiente Tapas
We’re honoured and thankful to have been the August Charity of the Month for Leeds restaurant Ambiente Tapas.
They asked customers to add a voluntary £1 donation to their bills to raise funds for Keeping the Beat, which contributed to a monthly total of £1,497.
They also promoted us beyond the call of duty on Twitter, and gave us top billing on other marketing channels.
The money raised will used to buy FitBits and scales for teen and adult congenital heart patients.
Ambiente’s charity policy is particularly striking. and is a great example of a corporate giving back to the community that supports it.
Inclusion in our marketing output – website links, newsletters & blog posts, social media & in-restaurant promotional literature, thereby increasing awareness of their cause.
A one off payment at the end of the period based on all the £1 donations from customers & an additional top up of £500 from Ambiente.
Ambiente Tapas is situated on Call’s Landing, and they also have two further branches in York.
I’ve never been lucky enough to go, but if their food is as spirited, warm and welcoming as their charity policy it’s well worth a visit.
Author: Andy McNally
Date Posted: September 9, 2016
- Askern Music Fest are partnering with Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
- Your funding has helped detect congenital heart conditions early
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Alison Austin
- Where your money goes
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Adam Broadbent
- NHS England give Heart Unit the official green light
- Our new ambassador Dickie Bird
- What Do Trustees Mean To Children’s Heart Surgery Fund?
- Guest Blog: Why icelolly.com Support CHSF
- Marie Lees: Fundraiser of the Month