Benenden to sponsor our Christmas Party
We’re so pleased to announce that Benenden are sponsoring this year’s CHSF Christmas Party.
Benenden provide a wide range of discretionary healthcare services to a membership of almost 850,000 people across the UK.
The York-based healthcare providers’ financial help will give the party a real boost, with a range of activities planned to keep the children thoroughly entertained.
These include a balloon artist, glitter tattooing and face painting, plus numerous stands from crafts to cakes and merchandise.
Toddlers will have a designated safe play area, and there will be bouncy castles for older kids.
We’ll have an assortment of well-known walk around characters from popular fiction to engage with young and old, and an entertainer who will take to the stage for two separate performances.
Other attractions will include a disco, speeches, elves galore, a buffet and of course… Santa himself!
Our CEO Sharon Coyle said:
Benenden have been extremely generous in helping us fund this year’s Christmas party which will allow us to make it that bit more special for all attendees.
Our Xmas event is hugely important as it allows us to host a special annual day for the Unit’s many CHD patients, whilst celebrating the fundraising efforts of their families – our valued supporters.
We can’t thank Benenden enough.
Although our Christmas Party is now full, you can put your name down as a reserve by following the instructions here.
The party will take place on Sunday 11th December at the Royal Armouries, Leeds.
Author: Andy McNally
Date Posted: December 5, 2016
- Askern Music Fest are partnering with Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
- Your funding has helped detect congenital heart conditions early
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Alison Austin
- Where your money goes
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Adam Broadbent
- NHS England give Heart Unit the official green light
- Our new ambassador Dickie Bird
- What Do Trustees Mean To Children’s Heart Surgery Fund?
- Guest Blog: Why icelolly.com Support CHSF
- Marie Lees: Fundraiser of the Month