Share your love with a CHSF Christmas card
Now you can send a special message straight from the heart with a CHSF Christmas card.
Our cute new Christmas cards are a perfect way to send your wishes to the ones you love this season.
They’re just £3.50 for a pack of 10.
Not only will you be saving yourself money to stock up on mince pies but you’ll be helping the heart families here at the LGI.
Here at CHSF, every donation helps, and what better way to share the festive cheer than supporting the Children and their families while sending love to your own!
All of our cards come with envelopes.
They can be purchased either:
- online at chsf.org.uk/shop
- over the phone 0113 3925742
- or, even in person if you fancy meeting our fun and friendly staff in the office at B floor, Brotherton Wing, LGI.
Author: Andy McNally
Date Posted: November 2, 2016
- Askern Music Fest are partnering with Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
- Your funding has helped detect congenital heart conditions early
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Alison Austin
- Where your money goes
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Adam Broadbent
- NHS England give Heart Unit the official green light
- Our new ambassador Dickie Bird
- What Do Trustees Mean To Children’s Heart Surgery Fund?
- Guest Blog: Why icelolly.com Support CHSF
- Marie Lees: Fundraiser of the Month