Co-op Membership Offer
If you regularly shop at a local Co-op, make sure you don’t miss out on this amazing membership offer!
Co-op are offering members the chance to select a local charity to donate money to as part of their Local Community Fund scheme. This campaign as already raised over £14 million for local causes, and the opportunity for Children’s Heart Surgery Fund to be involved is fantastic.
By registering us as your chosen charity, Children’s Heart Surgery Fund will receive 1% of what you spend on selected products and services, and you’ll receive a whopping 5% in return!
If you’re already a Co-op member, simply go online and select us as your charity. If not, sign up instore or online at www.coop.co.uk/membership!
Author: Holly Newton-Steele
Date Posted: July 12, 2017
- Askern Music Fest are partnering with Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
- Your funding has helped detect congenital heart conditions early
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Alison Austin
- Where your money goes
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Adam Broadbent
- NHS England give Heart Unit the official green light
- Our new ambassador Dickie Bird
- What Do Trustees Mean To Children’s Heart Surgery Fund?
- Guest Blog: Why icelolly.com Support CHSF
- Marie Lees: Fundraiser of the Month