First Aid training offer for CHSF supporters
Train Aid are offering all CHSF supporters 10% off their industry specialist training courses.
You simply have to mention”CHSF” when booking.
They offer courses in first aid, plus teaching and assessing, paediatric provision and health and safety.
We can vouch first-hand for the excellent courses offered by Train Aid.
Our Events Manager, Holly Rawlings, joined me (Marketing and Communications Manager, Andy McNally) on their Emergency First Aid At Work course in Leeds in mid-March 2017.
We spent a very enjoyable and informative 6 hours learning lifesaving skills that can be used in and out of the workplace.
The course was very practical, and covered all the roles and responsibilities of a first aider from the recovery position through to CPR, not to mention vital lessons in treating shock, seizures, bleeding and choking.
Train Aid Instructor Bill Casserley told us:
We run monthly Emergency First Aid courses that include adult, child and infant protocols so that candidates can help any age group.
The worst case scenario for anyone is to be involved in an emergency and not know what to do.
Just some basic knowledge can help improve confidence and may even save a life.
First aiders are not expected to perform the role of a paramedic or doctor but can learn simple practical skills that can make a crucial difference when an accident or illness arises.
Our monthly courses in Leeds provide useful information in a laid back and relaxed environment.
You can find out all about Train Aid and book courses on their website, which also contains some excellent blogs.
Author: Andy McNally
Date Posted: March 30, 2017
- Askern Music Fest are partnering with Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
- Your funding has helped detect congenital heart conditions early
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Alison Austin
- Where your money goes
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Adam Broadbent
- NHS England give Heart Unit the official green light
- Our new ambassador Dickie Bird
- What Do Trustees Mean To Children’s Heart Surgery Fund?
- Guest Blog: Why icelolly.com Support CHSF
- Marie Lees: Fundraiser of the Month