This Fundraising Friday there’s so much – we’re bringing it to the blog – we honestly can’t thank you all enough!
Find a little more about each fantastic fundraiser below:
- The Adam Hague School of Dance raised funds at their show in support of CHSF, in the top left corner is Kian who had surgery at 11 weeks old and also starred in the show!
- Emily Laycock created some hamma bead designs and collected donations, great work Emily.
- The Jones Family held a heart party for their daughter Emily who had open heart surgery at 7 weeks old
- Leah Kitchen organised a heart party for family and friends after being cared for by The Leeds Congenital Heart Unit.
- Here are our lovely staff in Outpatients who organised a raffle to support CHSF with Malcolm who won guess the name of the bear.
- The Beckett Family held a 1st Birthday party for their son James with a raffle and collected donations.
We’d love to see even more pictures and stories! Send us a message on social media or drop an e-mail to [email protected]