Can you help Tiny Tickers?
Our fellow heart charity Tiny Tickers is filming some patient experience videos in Yorkshire.
And they’re looking for a family that wishes to take part.
The series of short films will be used on the Tiny Tickers website to help families when they receive a diagnosis.
The charity is looking for a family who received a diagnosis during pregnancy that their baby had a heart condition, and whose child is now aged anywhere up to 3 years old.
Filming will take place in south east Leeds on Saturday, November 26 and all expenses will be paid.
If you’re able to help or would like more details, please email Vicky at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tiny Tickers focuses on improving early detection and treatment of CHD across the UK.
Author: Andy McNally
Date Posted: November 8, 2016
- Askern Music Fest are partnering with Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
- Your funding has helped detect congenital heart conditions early
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Alison Austin
- Where your money goes
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Adam Broadbent
- NHS England give Heart Unit the official green light
- Our new ambassador Dickie Bird
- What Do Trustees Mean To Children’s Heart Surgery Fund?
- Guest Blog: Why icelolly.com Support CHSF
- Marie Lees: Fundraiser of the Month