Sweet dreams from icelolly.com
Holiday comparison site icelolly.com visited the LGI recently to present CHSF with a very special gift.
They donated a bumper batch of super-comfy kids bedding featuring well-known characters from Peppa Pig to Frozen.
One of our little boys on the children’s heart ward, Luke, was delighted with his Peppa Pig bed set and jumped right onto his bed.
The CEO of icelolly.com Andrew Latham said:
We have been humbled and amazed by the extraordinary lifesaving work of the Children’s Heart Surgery team and the fund at the LGI and in our small way we hope to have helped to make the stay in hospital of the very sick children and their families a little better.
As the UK’s leading holiday comparison site we provide people with a means to find their dream holiday, and we hope that the children who enjoy the new bedding have wonderful dreams too!
Ice Lolly have supported CHSF for over a year and have kindly chosen to continue this support for a further year through a range of fundraising and volunteering activity.
Corporate Fundraiser Ellie Brown added:
We’ve enjoyed working with Ice Lolly this past year and have been really grateful for their support. The donation of children’s bedding to our children’s heart ward has been particularly special.
Instead of having the usual plain hospital bedding, the children who are staying on the ward can now choose bedding with their favourite cartoon character.
I think it’s safe to say the new bedding has gone down a storm with LGI patients.
We’re looking forward to the year ahead working with icelolly.com!
Author: Andy McNally
Date Posted: September 12, 2016
- Askern Music Fest are partnering with Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
- Your funding has helped detect congenital heart conditions early
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Alison Austin
- Where your money goes
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Adam Broadbent
- NHS England give Heart Unit the official green light
- Our new ambassador Dickie Bird
- What Do Trustees Mean To Children’s Heart Surgery Fund?
- Guest Blog: Why icelolly.com Support CHSF
- Marie Lees: Fundraiser of the Month