Keeping the Beat introduction video
This introduction video to Keeping the Beat gives an overview of the campaign to raise £500,000 towards a revolutionary children’s heart theatre, and what it means for the LGI and those touched by congenital heart disease.
It includes interviews with Consultant Children’s Cardiologist John Thompson, and families of congenital heart patients.
Give yourself a few moments to watch it and take in the tremendous benefits this new theatre would bring.
Author: Andy McNally
Date Posted: June 6, 2016
- Askern Music Fest are partnering with Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
- Your funding has helped detect congenital heart conditions early
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Alison Austin
- Where your money goes
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Adam Broadbent
- NHS England give Heart Unit the official green light
- Our new ambassador Dickie Bird
- What Do Trustees Mean To Children’s Heart Surgery Fund?
- Guest Blog: Why icelolly.com Support CHSF
- Marie Lees: Fundraiser of the Month