Keeping the Beat media coverage
Here’s a summary of the media and online coverage for Keeping The Beat’s launch in case you missed anything!
The Yorkshire Evening Post and Yorkshire Post both ran articles on 19th May to summarise the reasons behind the campaign and publicise its launch.
Here’s the online variant of the printed articles – it reads the same across Yorkshire Evening Post and Yorkshire Post websites.
The Yorkshire Evening Post also ran a “voice of the YEP story” to show their support.
Yorkshire Cricketer Ryan Sidebottom also come along to the event, and bowled us over with his generous support and social media shares.
This Stray FM online article reports on the Keeping the Beat campaign, a quote from Sharon Coyle, pictures of Sharon and Christian on the ward and directs readers to CHSF.org.uk.
Whilst we’re still acquiring the footage from the BBC Look North feature, you can watch our appearance on Made In Leeds with Cardiologist Elspeth Brown, CHSF CEO Sharon Coyle, patient Colin Clewes and parent Christian Carroll.
Author: Andy McNally
Date Posted: May 27, 2016
- Askern Music Fest are partnering with Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
- Your funding has helped detect congenital heart conditions early
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Alison Austin
- Where your money goes
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Adam Broadbent
- NHS England give Heart Unit the official green light
- Our new ambassador Dickie Bird
- What Do Trustees Mean To Children’s Heart Surgery Fund?
- Guest Blog: Why icelolly.com Support CHSF
- Marie Lees: Fundraiser of the Month