Global set to Make Some Noise for CHSF
We’re really excited to have been chosen as one of this year’s beneficiaries of Global’s Make Some Noise charity.
Global’s Make Some Noise (GMSN) is the official charity of Global, the media and entertainment group.
GMSN unites UK radio stations including Heart, Capital, LBC, Classic FM, Smooth, Radio X, Capital XTRA and Gold to raise money for projects across the UK.
You can see good examples of their work on their Facebook page.
Emma Bradley, director of GMSN, said:
“Global’s Make Some Noise is all about shining the spotlight on small charities across the UK.
They can often get overlooked, but we’re in the fantastic position to be able to raise money and awareness about their brilliant work through Global’s much-loved brands.
We’re thrilled to be able to support and look forward to making lots of noise for them this year.”
GMSN look to give small charities a voice and raise much-needed funds to support their vital work.
They also offer free training in areas such as digital, sales and marketing – something we also might be able to take advantage of.
So keep your ear to the ground as we’ll be looking at ways of getting our message out across the airwaves in the months to come!
Author: Andy McNally
Date Posted: April 27, 2017
- Askern Music Fest are partnering with Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
- Your funding has helped detect congenital heart conditions early
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Alison Austin
- Where your money goes
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Adam Broadbent
- NHS England give Heart Unit the official green light
- Our new ambassador Dickie Bird
- What Do Trustees Mean To Children’s Heart Surgery Fund?
- Guest Blog: Why icelolly.com Support CHSF
- Marie Lees: Fundraiser of the Month