Picture the scene – Leeds Art Gallery, relaxing in late November, all toasty and warm!
Here’s some compelling reasons to join our FireWalk on November 24 at 6pm:
- The next day you can tell your friends with confidence “I looked really hot last night”
- You can solve the age old question – firewalking – science or spirituality? (…or just, scary?)
- It’s a real icebreaker – just like the 500oc coals you’ll be walking on!
All joking aside, it will give you a night to remember whilst helping CHSF in our mission to support hearts for life.
The key points for the FireWalk are:
- It’s just £25 each for registration (the cost of a night out, in other words)
- We ask entrants to raise a minimum of £150 each (you could think of it as 15 friends each giving £10, and you’ll be amazed who sponsors you if you ask)
- You get a 90-minute motivational talk thrown in which will be transferable to other areas of your life. After that, any difficult-to-start projects you’ve got on the backburner won’t stand a chance!
We’re only too happy to help, it’s our prime directive, and there’s no such thing as a daft question – plus we’ve asked them all ourselves.