Search for Santa competition – save the date!
We are elated to offer six heart families the chance to take part in a unique Christmas competition!
Multi Flight and Monarch Airways have very kindly given us 12 places to fly on their Search for Santa voyage.
The festive treat will take flight from Leeds Bradford Airport on Wednesday 7th December.
This competition also celebrates our future partnership with The Yorkshire County Cricket Club – more of which very soon…
Please note that by entering our competition, you will be consenting to the following requirements:
- Santa is keen that only children treated at the Leeds Congenital Heart Unit are are to be offered this special voyage
- All passengers must bring a passport or photo ID driving licence to check in
- Local media will also be accompanying us on the flight and taking pictures and broadcast footage. By entering the competition, gives us consent given this to be shared on and after the day
- If one of the six winners is unable to take part I’ll be willing to step in and take part at the last minute. CHSF will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible.
To enter into the random prize draw, please email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org by the close of play on Tuesday 1st November:
- The full name of each Santa searcher:
1 x adult name
1 x child name
- The child’s age:
- Any special adjustments required and medical needs, including whether you are travelling with a wheelchair or an oxygen cylinder:
- Any dietary requirements:
- How many car parking spaces you require on the day:
Only entries with the answers to ALL five questions above will be eligible for the random draw.
We will conduct the draw using random.org on the morning of Thursday 3rd November, and immediately email the winners. So if you haven’t heard from us by midday, you unfortunately haven’t been successful!
Full details of the Search for a Santa voyage will then be shared with the winning families.
To give you a flavour of past voyages, here’s some links to news stories from yesteryear:
We wish you the very best of luck, and look forward to seeing you there!
Author: Andy McNally
Date Posted: October 28, 2016
- Askern Music Fest are partnering with Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
- Your funding has helped detect congenital heart conditions early
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Alison Austin
- Where your money goes
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Adam Broadbent
- NHS England give Heart Unit the official green light
- Our new ambassador Dickie Bird
- What Do Trustees Mean To Children’s Heart Surgery Fund?
- Guest Blog: Why icelolly.com Support CHSF
- Marie Lees: Fundraiser of the Month