Summer Fayres in Leeds and Sheffield
JTF Mega Discount Warehouse is hosting two Summer Fayres for charity in Leeds and Sheffield.
Both will take place on Saturday July 8 from 10am to 4pm.
All proceeds raised on the day will go directly to CHSF and Yorkshire Air Ambulance, split 50-50.
Head down to the Sheffield store on Poplar Way, Catcliffe or the Leeds store on Gelderd Road, Morley.
The event is free to enter and everyone is welcome.
The stores will be hosting a number of activities and entertainment, including free children’s face painting by professional artists, music, games and free food and drink samples.
For those with flyers – there’s a free gift and free ice-cream or ice lolly upon arrival plus 10% discount for the flyer holder and a friend.
Customers also have the chance to win prizes in the prize draw raffle.
JTF Mega Discount Warehouse are described as “the go-to retailer for a huge range of mega discounts” with “everything you need to kick start your summer, from luxury Lay-Z Spa’s to low-price larger and gorgeous Garden Furniture to great value Garden Products”.
They’re dedicated to supporting charities, and CHSF are extremely grateful to be benefitting from these two Yorkshire-based fayres.
The Sheffield Store Manager Marc Haywood explained:
We’re really looking forward to hosting this event as it will be a fantastic event that all the family can enjoy.
We are regularly looking for more ways to support our local community, so this Summer Fayre will definitely get the local communities together for some free Summer fun.
Author: Andy McNally
Date Posted: July 7, 2017
- Askern Music Fest are partnering with Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
- Your funding has helped detect congenital heart conditions early
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Alison Austin
- Where your money goes
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Adam Broadbent
- NHS England give Heart Unit the official green light
- Our new ambassador Dickie Bird
- What Do Trustees Mean To Children’s Heart Surgery Fund?
- Guest Blog: Why icelolly.com Support CHSF
- Marie Lees: Fundraiser of the Month