Volunteer and watch the Test Match for free
As part of our charity partnership with Yorkshire County Cricket Club, here’s a tremendous opportunity for you to get close to the action for free.
We’re asking for volunteers to attend the England v West Indies test match at Headingley in August. You would be
You would be volunteering from 8:30am until 11:15am, when the game starts.
You may be asked to help cover lunch and afternoon periods (to be decided on the day), but in any case you can watch the whole match for free!
To join the volunteers list or for more information, please email Ellie Brown on email@example.com .
The full list of volunteering opportunities:
|Date of match||Opponents||Venue||Competition|
|Fri 25 Aug||Eng v West Indies||Headingley||Test|
|Sat 26 Aug||Eng v West Indies||Headingley||Test|
|Sun 27 Aug||Eng v West Indies||Headingley||Test|
|Mon 28 Aug||Eng v West Indies||Headingley||Test|
|Tues 29 Aug||Eng v West Indies||Headingley||Test|
Author: Andy McNally
Date Posted: August 15, 2017
- Askern Music Fest are partnering with Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
- Your funding has helped detect congenital heart conditions early
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Alison Austin
- Where your money goes
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Adam Broadbent
- NHS England give Heart Unit the official green light
- Our new ambassador Dickie Bird
- What Do Trustees Mean To Children’s Heart Surgery Fund?
- Guest Blog: Why icelolly.com Support CHSF
- Marie Lees: Fundraiser of the Month