New Trustee wanted: please share!
Children’s Heart Surgery Fund (CHSF) is looking to appoint a new member to our Board of Trustees.
The board is the governing body within the CHSF. It sets the direction of the organisation, ensuring we continue to achieve our mission and meet our goals while using our resources to maximum effect and upholding our core ethos and values.
We are seeking a person with some influence across Yorkshire who can open up doors and make real connections that can be followed up by senior staff.
In particular, links within the business sector across Yorkshire. This could potentially increase the opportunity for patrons – something the charity has never had.
The ideal candidate would possess insight and experience in the Marketing and Communications sector.
We are seeking a real influencer, someone who is at senior level but can give some of their valued time and experience in the field of Digital Media, Advertising, Crisis Management etc.
It also contains details of how to apply.
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is December 30, 2016.
Author: Andy McNally
Date Posted: November 22, 2016
- Askern Music Fest are partnering with Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
- Your funding has helped detect congenital heart conditions early
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Alison Austin
- Where your money goes
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Adam Broadbent
- NHS England give Heart Unit the official green light
- Our new ambassador Dickie Bird
- What Do Trustees Mean To Children’s Heart Surgery Fund?
- Guest Blog: Why icelolly.com Support CHSF
- Marie Lees: Fundraiser of the Month