Wear Red Day 2016…thank you!
Wear Red Day Driffield Junior School
Trustees and staff of Children’s Heart Surgery Fund would like to say a HUGE ‘thank you’ for supporting 2016’s annual Wear Red Day. We are thrilled to announce that over 200 schools, businesses and community groups from across Yorkshire and beyond, took part in Wear Red Day to help raise awareness of Congenital Heart Disease, as well as raising vital funds.
So far you have helped raise £20,000 for Wear Red Day and money is still coming in. This year, all funds raised will go towards a new children’s heart theatre, which will ensure that the Leeds Congenital Heart Unit continues to provide excellent care for the future.
If you still need to pay your money in – here’s how:
Author: Stephanie Stephenson
Date Posted: February 22, 2016
How to pay in your Wear Red Day funds
Should you choose to make your payment online. Please ensure that you write the school, business or community group which the money refers to in the Additional Comments box. Click here.
Yorkshire Bank, Doncaster
Sort Code: 05-04-14
Account number: 24204715
Account name: Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
Reference: Your name/organisation WRD16
Make it payable to ‘Children’s Heart Surgery Fund’ and post to the CHSF office:
Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
Room 003, B Floor
Leeds General Infirmary
Leeds LS1 3EX
Please make sure you attach a reference of ‘Wear Red Day 2016’ AND your name and/or the company/organisation/school that has raised the money.
Once we have received your fundraising money, you will receive a confirmation and certificate.
Thank you again for your incredible support.
- Askern Music Fest are partnering with Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
- Your funding has helped detect congenital heart conditions early
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Alison Austin
- Where your money goes
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Adam Broadbent
- NHS England give Heart Unit the official green light
- Our new ambassador Dickie Bird
- What Do Trustees Mean To Children’s Heart Surgery Fund?
- Guest Blog: Why icelolly.com Support CHSF
- Marie Lees: Fundraiser of the Month