Get our Xmas eCard in return for a donation
Our Christmas cards have now sold out on our online shop, and consequently in the CHSF office.
But our Christmas eCard (see the protected version above) is now available in return for a donation.
It’s the perfect way to spread festive greetings without the hassle of stamps, postal addresses and final postage dates.
To get the e-card, simply Donate to us using our online form, but add “please can I receive a copy of the eCard” within the Additional Comments box at the bottom of the page.
As long as you’ve supplied an email address we’ll send it to you straight away.
A massive thanks to everyone who bought our regular Christmas cards, we really appreciate the support!
Author: Andy McNally
Date Posted: December 7, 2016
- Askern Music Fest are partnering with Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
- Your funding has helped detect congenital heart conditions early
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Alison Austin
- Where your money goes
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Adam Broadbent
- NHS England give Heart Unit the official green light
- Our new ambassador Dickie Bird
- What Do Trustees Mean To Children’s Heart Surgery Fund?
- Guest Blog: Why icelolly.com Support CHSF
- Marie Lees: Fundraiser of the Month