Yorkshire Children of Courage Awards
Children’s Heart Surgery Fund is thrilled to be nominated in the group category for the Yorkshire Children of Courage Awards!!
The winner is decided by public vote and will be announced at the awards ceremony on Friday 13 October! Please vote at yorkshirechildren.co.uk/nominations/group-vote. It takes less than a minute and closes at midnight on 12 October.
Here are some of the reasons why our wonderful supporters are voting for us!
Don’t forget to create your own ‘I’m voting for Children’s Heart Surgery Fund because…’ sign! Download your poster and send us your photo.
Author: Holly Rawlings
Date Posted: August 25, 2017
- Askern Music Fest are partnering with Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
- Your funding has helped detect congenital heart conditions early
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Alison Austin
- Where your money goes
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Adam Broadbent
- NHS England give Heart Unit the official green light
- Our new ambassador Dickie Bird
- What Do Trustees Mean To Children’s Heart Surgery Fund?
- Guest Blog: Why icelolly.com Support CHSF
- Marie Lees: Fundraiser of the Month