Poems for a Pound
The Yorkshire market town of Otley has teamed up with us to raise money by selling personalised romantic poems in the run up to Valentine’s Day 2017.
Local bard Matthew Hedley-Stoppard (pictured above, with CHSF CEO Sharon Coyle) will pen the personalised poems in return for a donation to our charity.
All you need to do is submit the name of a loved one (and maybe something unique about your relationship) and Matthew will write a bespoke poem.
Donations raised from the poetry campaign will benefit our Keeping The Beat appeal to raise £500,000 towards a revolutionary children’s heart theatre, based at LGI.
Simply fill out the form below, make a donation, and we’ll send your poem in picture form within the next 24 hours.
If you don’t want to be contacted by Otley Town PR in future, please indicate in the Additional Comments box below. Thanks for your support!
- Askern Music Fest are partnering with Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
- Your funding has helped detect congenital heart conditions early
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Alison Austin
- Where your money goes
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Adam Broadbent
- NHS England give Heart Unit the official green light
- Our new ambassador Dickie Bird
- What Do Trustees Mean To Children’s Heart Surgery Fund?
- Guest Blog: Why icelolly.com Support CHSF
- Marie Lees: Fundraiser of the Month