Donate in memory
Donating in memory is a touching way to remember a loved one by celebrating their life and also supporting a worthwhile cause which was important to them.
Loved ones are usually remembered with flowers at their funeral. While flowers fade, donating in celebration of someone special’s life will have a lasting impact on improving the lives of all the children affected by Congenital Heart Disease in our region.
In Memory pages provide a simple and sensitive way for you to fundraise online to remember a loved one.
By creating an In Memory page, you automatically get a collection page, providing the opportunity for people to share their stories, pay tribute and raise money for Children’s Heart Surgery Fund in memory of a loved one. You can also enhance your page by uploading photos and video to make a real personal tribute.
A JustGiving In Memory page only takes a few minutes to set up and allows your family and friends to donate and add their tributes to this page easily, safely and securely – wherever they are, whenever they want to.
If you would like to remember a relative, friend or colleague in this special way, we can offer you collection/donation envelopes for donations in lieu of flowers.
The benefit of using collection/donation envelopes is that Children’s Heart Surgery Fund can claim Gift Aid, meaning that your donation could be worth around 25% more.
Alternatively, you can make a donation in memory online, by phone or by post.
Thank you for remembering Children’s Heart Surgery Fund at this difficult time.
- Askern Music Fest are partnering with Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
- Your funding has helped detect congenital heart conditions early
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Alison Austin
- Where your money goes
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Adam Broadbent
- NHS England give Heart Unit the official green light
- Our new ambassador Dickie Bird
- What Do Trustees Mean To Children’s Heart Surgery Fund?
- Guest Blog: Why icelolly.com Support CHSF
- Marie Lees: Fundraiser of the Month