Children’s Heart Surgery Fund are proud to work with the Fundraising Regulator, an independent body who set and maintain the standards for charitable fundraising.
The role of the Fundraising Regulator is as follows:
- To set and promote the standards for fundraising practice (‘the code’ and associated rulebooks) in consultation with the public, fundraising stakeholders and legislators.
- To investigate cases where fundraising practices have led to significant public concern.
- To adjudicate complaints from the public about fundraising practice, where these cannot be resolved by the charities themselves.
- To operate a fundraising preference service to enable individuals to manage their contact with charities.
- Where poor fundraising practice is judged to have taken place, recommend best practice guidance and take proportionate remedial action.
We promise to be honest, fair and open about our fundraising with you, our supporters.
Find out more on the Fundraising Regulator website.
- #FundraisingFriday – 16th Feb Edition
- Wear Red Day Press Round-up
- Fundraiser of the Month: Lottie Eastwood
- Askern Music Fest are partnering with Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
- Your funding has helped detect congenital heart conditions early
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Alison Austin
- Where your money goes
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Adam Broadbent
- NHS England give Heart Unit the official green light
- Our new ambassador Dickie Bird