Superhero Walk, Leeds
Assemble your little Avengers for our annual sponsored Superhero Walk! Suitable for all ages, even grown-ups are encouraged to dust off their masks and capes!
Which superhero are you going to be?
Date: September 2018 (date to be confirmed)
Time: 11am – 3pm
Location: Temple Newsam, Leeds
Family entry is £10, with a suggested fundraising target of £50. Included with your ticket is a medal for every finisher, bouncy castles and face painting.
To book your place, please use our donate form to pay your entry fee. Make sure you enter the names and ages of everyone taking part in Additional Comments at the bottom of the form.
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 392 5742.
- Askern Music Fest are partnering with Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
- Your funding has helped detect congenital heart conditions early
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Alison Austin
- Where your money goes
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Adam Broadbent
- NHS England give Heart Unit the official green light
- Our new ambassador Dickie Bird
- What Do Trustees Mean To Children’s Heart Surgery Fund?
- Guest Blog: Why icelolly.com Support CHSF
- Marie Lees: Fundraiser of the Month