World Record Challenges for Wear Red Day
Father and business owner Jonny Ross and his team at the Leeds-based digital marketing agency Jonny Ross Consultancy (JRC) are raising money for us as part of #WearRedinFeb this Friday.
On 3rd February, the JRC team will be “making complete fools of themselves” LIVE on Facebook and attempting some world record challenges to support our campaign.
Jonny Ross said:
My daughter went through open heart surgery a few months ago. To hear that she needed it was a total shock, as you can imagine. The Children’s Heart Surgery Fund helped us through it – they gave us support right from day one and were with us on the entire journey.
As well as funding state-of-the-art operating theatres, it’s all the little things they do that make the biggest differences. Like funding TVs and play equipment to make wards more homely and keep adults sane, and providing fish tanks to help distract your children and babies.
They also supply bedrooms for parents to stay in whilst your child is in intensive care, so you are just round the corner and can be there for them at a moment’s notice. And of course the teddy bear, medal and certificate your child gets presented after the operation!
Leeds General Infirmary would be unable to do what they do without CHSF and I would very much like to show our appreciation to them!
There are various ways you can support Jonny and his team:
- Retweet and ‘Like’ their Tweet
- Like their Facebook page to ensure you get a notification the moment they go LIVE!
- Watch, share, like, and comment on this Video
- Shout about the campaign on social, use the hashtag #WearRedinFeb and mention @jrconsultancy @CHSurgeryFund
- Donate right now and help the Children’s Heart Surgery Fund reach their £500,000 target
And of course watch Jonny and his team LIVE on Friday at 12.30pm on their Facebook Page as they (in their words) make “complete fools” of themselves!
Author: Andy McNally
Date Posted: February 1, 2017
- Askern Music Fest are partnering with Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
- Your funding has helped detect congenital heart conditions early
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Alison Austin
- Where your money goes
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Adam Broadbent
- NHS England give Heart Unit the official green light
- Our new ambassador Dickie Bird
- What Do Trustees Mean To Children’s Heart Surgery Fund?
- Guest Blog: Why icelolly.com Support CHSF
- Marie Lees: Fundraiser of the Month