See what our partners say:
“We’re very excited about our charity partnership with the Children’s Heart Surgery Fund. As a Yorkshire firm we felt it was important to support a cause that provides vital services and support to children and families throughout the Yorkshire region.”.
“Children’s Heart Surgery Fund has touched so many lives and it is an honour to be able to support such a deserving cause. Seeing the results first hand when we visited the ward has made us appreciate how precious life is. We want to continue to support the charity as much as we can and the amazing work that they do.”
Where does your money go?
Around 400 children have open heart surgery at the heart unit each year, and around 10,000 are outpatients. Your support will help them – now and in the future. Here are some of the things your fundraising could pay for:
- £10 – A teddy and medal that are given to each child after surgery
- £30 – A birthday present for a long-term patient on the ward
- £100 – One day’s attendance at a conference for a clinical staff member
- £300 – An INR home testing kit for a patient – which means they can test their blood levels at home without missing school for a hospital/clinic trip
- £650 – A trolley for some of the vital clinical equipment needed at the bedside
- £35,000 – The upkeep of Eckersley House for a year – the family accommodation that keeps parents and siblings near to patients during surgery
- £58,000 – An ECHO machine