Great North Run
The Great North Run is the world’s biggest half marathon! Starting in Newcastle, this iconic event takes runners over the through Gateshead and to the coastal town of South Shields.
Run for Children’s Heart Surgery Fund and support children and adults born with congenital heart disease across Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire.
Date: Sunday 9 September 2018
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Distance: 13.1 miles
Please contact Holly to book your charity place with Children’s Heart Surgery Fund. Email email@example.com or call 0113 392 5742. Entry is £45, with a fundraising target of £295.
If you have secured your own place, we’d love to welcome you to the team! There is no fundraising target, just complete our fundraiser registration form to order your fundraising pack.
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 392 5742.
- Askern Music Fest are partnering with Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
- Your funding has helped detect congenital heart conditions early
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Alison Austin
- Where your money goes
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Adam Broadbent
- NHS England give Heart Unit the official green light
- Our new ambassador Dickie Bird
- What Do Trustees Mean To Children’s Heart Surgery Fund?
- Guest Blog: Why icelolly.com Support CHSF
- Marie Lees: Fundraiser of the Month