The Leeds 10k is one of the cornerstones of the Jane Tomlinson legacy. Launched over 10 years ago, the event is famed for its fun, friendliness and fantastic atmosphere.
Run for Children’s Heart Surgery Fund and support children and adults born with congenital heart disease across Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire.
Date: Sunday 8 July 2018
Entry is £20, with a fundraising target of £195.
To book your place, please use our donate form to pay your entry fee. Make sure you enter the name of the event in Additional Comments at the bottom of the form.
If you have secured your own place, we’d love to welcome you to the team! Complete our fundraiser registration form to order your fundraising pack.
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 392 5742.
- Askern Music Fest are partnering with Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
- Your funding has helped detect congenital heart conditions early
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Alison Austin
- Where your money goes
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Adam Broadbent
- NHS England give Heart Unit the official green light
- Our new ambassador Dickie Bird
- What Do Trustees Mean To Children’s Heart Surgery Fund?
- Guest Blog: Why icelolly.com Support CHSF
- Marie Lees: Fundraiser of the Month