The Yorkshire Marathon is a popular and picturesque run, with fantastic PB potential, taking runners past some of York’s most historic sights and along scenic country lanes.
Run for Children’s Heart Surgery Fund and support children and adults born with congenital heart disease across Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire.
Date: Sunday 14 October 2018
Distance: 26.2 miles
Entry is £45, with a fundraising target of £295.
To reserve a place and be the first to hear when entries open, please email us at email@example.com or call 0113 392 5907.
If you have secured your own place, we’d love to welcome you to the team! Complete our fundraiser registration form to order your fundraising pack.
- Askern Music Fest are partnering with Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
- Your funding has helped detect congenital heart conditions early
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Alison Austin
- Where your money goes
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Adam Broadbent
- NHS England give Heart Unit the official green light
- Our new ambassador Dickie Bird
- What Do Trustees Mean To Children’s Heart Surgery Fund?
- Guest Blog: Why icelolly.com Support CHSF
- Marie Lees: Fundraiser of the Month