Announcing Fundraiser of the Month
We have extremely passionate supporters, and the award is a vehicle to help highlight people who go the extra mile for our charity.
It’s also a great opportunity for us to highlight your forthcoming events and past achievements.
We won’t be asking for nominations, but please know that anyone and everyone who support and donates to our charity is held in the highest regard.
Our decision on the monthly winner is not going to be based solely on the amount an individual has raised.
We also recognise that sometimes the people pulling the strings (and “behind the scenes”) deserve as much recognition as event and fundraising figureheads.
We’ll be aiming to highlight fundraisers across all age ranges too, to recognise some of our younger and older supporters.
Please also note that we will continue to share and highlight your posts, events and updates in the usual manner – where time and resource allows.
If you want help in planning and marketing your fundraising endeavours, the team is on hand to help, and you can find our contact information here.
Keep your eyes peeled on our social media channels for the first Fundraiser of the Month award, and thanks as ever for your amazing support!
Author: Andy McNally
Date Posted: May 2, 2017
- Askern Music Fest are partnering with Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
- Your funding has helped detect congenital heart conditions early
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Alison Austin
- Where your money goes
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Adam Broadbent
- NHS England give Heart Unit the official green light
- Our new ambassador Dickie Bird
- What Do Trustees Mean To Children’s Heart Surgery Fund?
- Guest Blog: Why icelolly.com Support CHSF
- Marie Lees: Fundraiser of the Month