Our Christmas Party is now full
Our Christmas Party is now full.
To go on the reserves list, please read the instructions in bold carefully.
- Date: Sunday December 11, 2016
- Location: The Royal Armouries Hall, Leeds
- Time: 12 noon – 3pm
Please email the following details to email@example.com:
- Names of all children attending (includes CHD patient, plus any siblings)
- Please specify the email address you want to be contacted on
- Your postal address
- Your preferred contact phone number
Please note that:
- only children who have been treated at the Leeds Congenital Heart Unit and their immediate families are eligible for a family ticket.
- A family ticket includes entry for 2 adults, the CHD patient and any siblings.
We will let you know if any places become available in the lead up to the event.
Author: Andy McNally
Date Posted: November 3, 2016
- Askern Music Fest are partnering with Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
- Your funding has helped detect congenital heart conditions early
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Alison Austin
- Where your money goes
- Fundraiser Of The Month: Adam Broadbent
- NHS England give Heart Unit the official green light
- Our new ambassador Dickie Bird
- What Do Trustees Mean To Children’s Heart Surgery Fund?
- Guest Blog: Why icelolly.com Support CHSF
- Marie Lees: Fundraiser of the Month